This was posted last July 22, 2013 and now it’s been 2 years++ and after reviewing my list, I am so happy that I was able to cross out some! 🙂 Texts in pink were the updated ones. Plus I’ve added some new ones. AAAAHHH!!! Keep pursuing your dreams guys! 🙂
There are just so many things I want to do; from something as simple as watching the fireworks in Sydney or Paris on New Year’s Eve to an extreme skydiving or bungee jumping experience.
So far, here is my list:
1. Visit the 7 continents before turning 30. ( I’m 26)
Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, South America, North America, AntarcticaFor the past 2years and few months, I was able to visit US (Hawaii, California and Nevada) and China.
2. Sky dive!
3. Bungee Jump!
4. Go to a Casino, bet and win! Went to Perth Crown Casino in Australia last May 2013.We started at $20 and went home with $250! My next stop would be in Las Vegas!
5. Win the lottery. This will solely depend on my lucky star.
6. Learn how to surf.
7. Learn how to drive.
8. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower.
9. Watch the fireworks in Sydney on New Year.
10. Celebrate Christmas in a foreign land. Last year my family and I celebrated Christmas in Malaysia but of course they don’t actually celebrate it there since most of them are Muslims. Still, at least, I was able to get the feeling of Christmas in a different country. 11. Walk/Run at The Great Wall of China. Went there last 2015. Wasn’t able to run though because I was, unfortunately, injured.
12. Watch the Olympics live! We’ll see in 2016. 🙂
13. Watch a concert of my favorite band. I want to see the concert of Maroon 5 or The Script!
14. See (or climb) Mt. Everest.
15. Go to a Safari in Africa.
16. Swim in Hawaii’s famous beach. Hopefully, next year. Done! Went to Hawaii last 2013 and swam at Hanaluma Bay and Kailua Beach.
17. Donate a huge amount to a charity.
18. Complete a marathon.
19. Learn to dive and be a certified diver.
20. Jump from a cliff into deep water.
21. See the Great Pyramid.
22. Celebrate New Year in a different country.
23. Ski at Lake Tahoe
24. See Cherry Blossoms
25. See the Grand Canyon
26. Go to New York City
27. Experience winter with snow! When we went to China I was able to see snow but wasn’t able to really play with it. 😦
28. Go to Batanes
29. Have a daughter. I already have a son so I’m praying next time I get pregnant it will be a girl.
30. Ride a hot-air balloon.
31. Have my own business (be my own boss!)
32. See the Northern Lights. Ahh it’s been my goal since I can remember.
33. Visit Ireland.
And the list goes on…I can still think of thousands of things I want to do but I’ll leave it to 21, for now.– Now it’s 33.
I’m pretty sure you have a looooong bucket list too. Feel free to share them, if you want to. 🙂